- I cannot say enough about the professionalism, attentiveness, and work ethic Debbie demonstrated while helping us purchase a home. I know that I cannot always be the easiest client, I want to make sure that my purchase is a worthwhile one which can be difficult for realtors to understand. However, Debbie understood that and went above and beyond to ensure that the house was the perfect fit for my family. Whenever we had questions about anything, Debbie was responsive and timely in those responses (even when it was after work hours). While the process was a lengthy one to find that perfect fit, Debbie stuck with the search, remained available, and answered all of our questions. Her overall good attitude and levelheadedness throughout this experience was very comforting for my family. I truly believe that, had it not been for her, we would not have been able to make this purchase as smoothly and successfully as we did. Thanks to Debbie our family has not only a house, but a home.
- I would definitely recommend Debbi Cadwallader for your real estate needs!
- I'm so glad I called Debbi! She was so kind and personable, and made the home buying experience even more fun. I was impressed that she was careful with our budget- she never pushed us to spend just a little more. She was also focused on finding the right home to fit our family long term. Since we moved across the country to a new area, Debbi was also great in helping us learn about the area and the fun things to do. We were truly in good hands, and she will always be our realtor here
- Debbie was awesome! She not only helped us find our house, but she also helped us find an area in our new state that we knew nothing about. Once we found our house, she was not only professional but cared truly about us, as buyers, getting a fair deal. We still consider her a friend.
Buying a foreclosed home would have been impossible with anyone but Debbie. She went above and beyond. At one point we gave up but she ensured us All would be good. Now she's going to be selling that home in 2018. Outstanding service
- This is the second time I've worked with Debbi. I couldn't be more grateful to have worked with her. She always goes above and beyond for her clients. She knows her job very well and always communicated100%. I never felt stressed or worried while working with her. Not only was she a great realtor but she has become a good friend. Thank you for all you do for me. We love our new home!!
We were faced with a short sale of our home due to a military move, and naturally we were apprehensive about the process. Debbi immediately put our minds at ease using her background and expertise. She was extremely knowledgeable about real estate laws and paperwork related to short sales, and she knew exactly how to get our process started. She did an outstanding job marketing our home, and she went above and beyond our expectations, always listening to make sure she understood our needs. She worked tirelessly to help us through every step of our short sale process, from listing to closing. Most importantly, Debbi always had time for us. She was available to us anytime we had questions, and she returned calls and emails immediately, even during nights and weekends. Debbi was absolutely fantastic – a true professional. Her experience and contacts gave us great peace of mind and helped make our selling process a breeze.
Thanks for all your help in making our "dream home" a reality. We really appreciated that you went the extra mile to get us the best price for our home. You are truly a professional.
In all our dealings with Realtors over the past ten years, we have never met anyone as helpful and energetic as you have been. Without hesitation, we would highly recommend your service to anyone who is looking for an experienced Realtor who cares about getting things done and doing them right! Thanks for taking such good care of us, we couldn't have done it without you!
Thank you so much for taking the extra effort to make our first home purchase successful. You were there guiding us through all the crucial and important steps! You really listened to what we wanted in our home and you found exactly what we were looking for - at an amazing price! If we ever outgrow this home, we'll definitely be calling you!
You made buying a home so easy for my wife and I. We were grateful for how much patience you used in answering all of our questions and taking us to look at so many houses. You never pushed us into looking at something we were not interested in. We strongly recommend you to anyone looking at buying a new home.
As a first time home buyer, I had no idea what I was doing. Deb helped answer every question I had. I told her what I was looking for in a house and she contacted me pretty much everyday with listings she thought I would like. She worked around my schedule to show me these homes, many times after 5:00 and 6:00pm. We finally found the house for me and had to go to settlement within 30 days from looking at the house. She made sure everyone was aware of the time frame and ensured all parties involved met the deadline. I really have nobody to compare her to, due to this being my first house, but I am very happy with the hard work she did for me and I have, and will continue to tell my friends and co-workers about her.
Our Christmas is so much better now that we are in our own home. Thank you so much for all you have done.
Now that things have settled down, I wanted to thank you for all your help and guidance in finding a home and going through the process of it all. We appreciate your help and kindness.
Our sincerest wish is for those who are fortunate enough to be so blessed in your unique informative presence, could find the absolute pride, confidence and great joy that we have found with you in our effort to own our dream home. Thank you for leading us home with your knowledge, passion, power of persuasion and thoughtfulness.
Thanks for all you help during the transaction. You made things a lot easier.
Thank you so much for your help with the sale of the house. It was very difficult from afar, as well as emotionally, and you were very helpful throughout the process. It was such a pleasure to work with you.
When I hired Debbi Cadwallader to be my listing agent little did I know she was going to be the motivating force behind the sale of my home and in such a short time period. I had listed my home with another agent at another firm who did very little for me and I was skeptical of agents by the time I found Debbi. Debbi soon proved to be a huge asset to me in the house-selling process. She guided me through the entire process from beginning to end. She was an extremely ambitious and genuine person which are characteristics that motivated her to be a realtor who got the job done and in a personable way. She made me feel comfortable through her caring nature and confident that my house was going to be sold in the near future without empty promises but with knowledge of the real estate process and respect for my concerns in this growingly adverse market. I believe my house was sold so soon because of Debbi's determination and motivation. She listed my house on many websites on the internet and ads in various newspapers and magazines which gave it the most exposure. Re/Max Horizons is fortunate to have Debbi as one of their realtors who goes above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you Debbi for all your hard work in the sale of my home and, in turn, helping me to move with my new husband and family to a location closer to work and our way of life. You will always be appreciated and I will definitely recommend Debbi to anyone who is in the market to buy a home or selling their own....she gets the job done!!
Thank you so much for your expert assistance in selling my home. I cannot fully express my feelings regarding how you comfortably handled all the little things as well as the big ones involved in making the sale happen. Your knowledge and experience shines through and is gratefully appreciated.